Welcome. Anonymous Author holds a mirror to the face of humanity, asking what it really means to be human,

and in doing so blurs the line between what is good and bad writing.



Follow AnonAuth on Twitter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Conception.

Half of me recalls taking out an unusually shaped sperm with a flick of my flagellum. It had advanced quickly in my slipstream and was preparing to overtake me. The fertile egg was in sight. I contracted and expanded like a super-sonic accordion and lunged head-first into the spongy wall of the ovum. 
***
The other half of me remembers being attacked by a white tick-like creature which buried its head deep into my body, batting away others of its kind with a powerful tail. After that it's something of a blur. I became single minded in my purpose to divide; I thoroughly embraced mitosis. Ironically, single-mindedness is a leading cause of schizophrenia.